English-Help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conversations Forum

3 posters

Go down

Conversations Forum Empty Conversations Forum

Post  Clueless Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Hi, I was envisioning today what this forum might look like and how it could work. When I was learning French we always had to write about ourselves or have conversations in class, I think it would be good if there was a subforum for this.

For example, we could create a thread with a couple of paragraphs about ourselves that may come up in real life. Other people could then ask questions and continue the conversation as they see what a real answer might look like.

Thoughts? I don't mind if it's not as good an idea as I thought!

Thanks

Kate

Clueless

Back to top Go down

Conversations Forum Empty Re: Conversations Forum

Post  Ashkanxfx Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Clueless wrote:Hi, I was envisioning today what this forum might look like and how it could work. When I was learning French we always had to write about ourselves or have conversations in class, I think it would be good if there was a subforum for this.

For example, we could create a thread with a couple of paragraphs about ourselves that may come up in real life. Other people could then ask questions and continue the conversation as they see what a real answer might look like.

Thanks

Kate

I agree with you. Go ahead and make one
Ashkanxfx
Ashkanxfx

Back to top Go down

Post  Clueless Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Ashkanxfx wrote:
Clueless wrote:Hi, I was envisioning today what this forum might look like and how it could work. When I was learning French we always had to write about ourselves or have conversations in class, I think it would be good if there was a subforum for this.

Thanks

Kate

Thank you Smile At the moment I can make a thread but I wouldn't really know which forum to put it under. I'm not a moderator so I'm not able to create one myself.

Clueless

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkanxfx Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Clueless wrote:
Ashkanxfx wrote:

Thanks

Kate

Thank you Smile At the moment I can make a thread but I wouldn't really know which forum to put it under. I'm not a moderator so I'm not able to create one myself.

You should be moderator!!!!!!
Tell the admin
Ashkanxfx
Ashkanxfx

Back to top Go down

Post  Clueless Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Ashkanxfx wrote:
Clueless wrote:
Ashkanxfx wrote:

Thanks

Kate

You should be moderator!!!!!!
Tell the admin
It's okay, I'd prefer not to be a moderator cat

Clueless

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkanxfx Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:04 pm

You must be. You're very good at English
Ashkanxfx
Ashkanxfx

Back to top Go down

Post  Clueless Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Ashkanxfx wrote:You must be. You're very good at English
It won't stop me from helping anyone out, I don't need to be a moderator to do that cat (I like that smiley).

Clueless

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkanxfx Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:18 pm

actually i'm a moderator but i don't know what it is???!!! Very Happy

there isn't any special function here???!! Shocked
Ashkanxfx
Ashkanxfx

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:08 pm

That's a very good idea! I'll definitely do that!

Hmm, yeah. I was worried you'd run into that problem. I created the member category "moderator" and I don't think I gave that group correct abilities confused At least your admin is not completely overwhelmed and outnumbered by huge numbers of users, and has time to listen to all member ideas and respond and follow through with requests Wink

Admin
Admin

https://english-help.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum